Friday, April 30, 2010

I am trying to use things that are on hand...


...since I have soooo much "stuff" that I've accumulated over time! I'm past the stage where I say to myself "If I use this item now, I'll never have it to use again." and I'm REALLY trying to do things that are a bit out of the ordinary for me. This is the latest thing I've come up with! Credits to follow within 24 hours since I still haven't gotten to the point where I remember to write them down while I'm making something (darnit!). Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I have a pile of stuff that I never used because it would be gone, too. I hope when I do use it that the results are as good as yours!

Debbie Littlejohn said...

Sorry I never got the credits posted about this card. If you want or need them just drop me an e-mail.